Please help me with my BA project regarding Amnesty International and Greenpeace

ChristinaW

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi

I'm writing a BA project on the branding of non-government organisations with the focus on Amnesty International and Greenpeace.

It would be really helpful if you would answer one or both of my surveys.

You need to have an interest in human right and/or environmental issues to participate.

Here is the link for the Amnesty International survey:

https://www.onlineundersoegelse.dk/s/1b08389

Here is the link for the Greenpeace survey:

https://www.onlineundersoegelse.dk/s/50560de

Thank you so much!

Big hugs

Christina

Well, I guess you have to PM me for the link(s), if I'm not allowed to post links. Sorry about that.

Are you vegetarian or vegan? Do your projects relate? Do you plan on sticking around, or are you just gonna pimp out your surveys, then vanish?

I'm a vegetarian, and have been since 2008. I live in Denmark, but the surveys are in English, so I thought I would ask in an English forum, making sure people understood the questions, because not alle Danes understand English to the extend I need them to, in order to answer the questions.
I feel my project relate to veggie communities, because we care about the world, in my opinion at least. I need help from people who care.
I would like to stick around, I really like feeling like a part of a bigger group, having a place where I belong. There are not than many veggies in Denmark, I know only a couple in person. We are the crazy people in the eyes of many :(
Please let me know if you would like some more info about me as well as my BA project.

Reactions: SummerRain
I am happy to participate as I support Greenpeace and Amnesty International.
Please feel free to mail me the links.
I went to Sweden recently and flew into Denmark for the first time.... I didn't get a great veggie vibe... although I came across some really beautiful souls that were breaking free from the mould.
x

Thank you so much Trinity! I wrote you a PM with the links.
Denmark is sadly not a very veggie friendly place, but it's getting better :)

Reactions: Trinity