News Plant Based/Vegan

1627900793345.png
France now has a Michelin star vegan restaurant.

Self-taught chef and former archaeologist Claire Vallée opened ONA—which stands for non-animal origin—in 2016.
The vegan restaurant is located in the city of Arès. It serves a variety of organic, plant-based dishes featuring seasonal and local ingredients, many of which the chefs source from ONA’s own garden. The restaurant’s green terrace features 140 different varieties of edible plants.

...and the US gets nothing!
Kraft Launches Vegan Version of Classic Blue Box Mac and Cheese in Australia

Why aren't vegan mayos popular? When?
I look everytime I'm in a grocery store.I can barely find Hellmans vegan anymore (not that I'd buy it)
Follow Your Heart is the only reliable one for me
I've tried a few, Hellmans, Spectrum, President's Choice. Of those, the best tasting one was Hellman's, Spectrum is low fat and palatable. PC was low fat and tasted good but the texture was all wrong, kind of solidified and not creamy when mixed into the salad. I haven't tried any others.

I've tried a few, Hellmans, Spectrum, President's Choice. Of those, the best tasting one was Hellman's, Spectrum is low fat and palatable. PC was low fat and tasted good but the texture was all wrong, kind of solidified and not creamy when mixed into the salad. I haven't tried any others.
I loved Just Mayo! I wasn't even a mayo fan before,but found vegan mayo is a great sub for butter, and makes all kinds of sauces and things so good! It was cheap too, I went to Walmart for it after Target quit selling it--it's been gone soooo long,except for small bottles priced higher than the 30 oz ones I'd get
I hated Hellmans vegan- it tasted like melted plastic to us! Follow Your Heart is good, a bit pricier than I'd like.
i am NOT making my own (cause I had)

Oh yeah- vegan mayo is perfect to add to mac &chee

• Agree
Reactions: EllieW