News Plant Based/Vegan

I'm so tired of these companies doing tests of vegan products. They should know by now that they will sell. Also, how can you really gauge how something sells if you only sell it in one store on a remote island in the Bermuda triangle? LOL Hershey now makes Oatmade plant based chocolate bars, HOWEVER, does anyone know about them? Hardly, as they do not advertise it at all. You can't even find it on their website or facebook. Good luck finding them, as they are only at select Targets. Now tell me how that is a good way to test market something?
It's made with oatmilk, but it's still dark? I don't see that appealing to those who miss milk chocolate, and for dark chocolate fans there are already many other choices.
I hadn't heard of it before and only find it online as being sold at Targets

Restaurants seem to immediately sabotage plant based foods. Burger King with the Impossible burger needing to be microwaved to stay away from animal grease, or Pizza Hut with higher price and smaller pizzas with Beyond. I don't even know of others, though I should be in a vegan friendly market area :dismay:

• Agree
Reactions: PTree15 and EllieW
The issue for me will be this: does the cheaper product price on Target brand justify the drive over there with gas prices so high? The closest Target is about 10 miles from me.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
The issue for me will be this: does the cheaper product price on Target brand justify the drive over there with gas prices so high? The closest Target is about 10 miles from me.

I'm not sure how far the nearest target is but the one I go (which is about 10 miles away) is in a big box store mall. So I won't just go to target but I'll go to several stores in that mall. But then I hardly ever go there anymore, too. I'll just order it to be delivered.

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW
The Target is in Orange City where there are quite a few stores that are not near me in DeLand. When I go over there, I do make it a point to go to all those stores on the same trip. It is usually a once a month thing so I guess that would work out ok. Delivery is of course an option as well.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC