News Plant Based/Vegan

Does this mean what I think it means? Sounds like they will be helping the meat industry.

“With every package sold, the brand pledges to donate the cost of protecting one square foot of farmland,” the company noted in a press release. “These donations will help the American Farmland Trust continue to further its mission of not only protecting the nation’s farm and ranch land, but also promoting sound farming practices and supporting farmers.”

Reactions: Val
Not that any of us are going to learn anything from this article but I find it heartening that more and more mainstream news corps are covering vegans. and I guess its no small accomplishment that they got everything right

What do you guys think of the new "News" prefix that Indian Summer has made for us?

Aawww... <3 He's such a cutie. I'm not agree with everything that he says (not only in this video), but i can't help admiring this guy, who never gets old!
"51 fast questions to Dr.Neal Barnard". (Released on Aug.20th).

Has anyone seen this (another) new film? (Vegan 2019)? I started watching it, but i can't watch 51 minutes of it this night,- i'll continue tomorrow, on my way to work.:sheep:

This is what has just been posted on Physicians committee Instagram channel, that i'm subscribed to.
Screenshot_2019-12-07-02-17-30-225_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: