Space Sciences Planet Nibiru approaching, the end is nigh!

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I have it on high authority (see below article) that the mysterious, yet to be seen, planet Nibiru is on a collision coarse with Earth, and we all have approximately 10 months left to live.
Entrepreneur Robert Vicino believes it could be true, and said the ‘elites’ might already be preparing for the end.

He told the Daily Star, ‘You have to ask yourself, why did Russia just have a drill for 40 million people?

‘There is no doubt about it is coming. It is going to be epic, right out of the Bible.'

Mr Vicino owns a company that builds underground bunkers to 'protect us from a coming life-extinction event', according to his website.
More: Conspiracy theorist claims mysterious planet Nibiru will smash into Earth | Daily Mail Online (3. January 2017)

Above all else, the concept of being able to hide in a bunker to avoid a planet smashing into the Earth is hilarious.

ETA: Especially if you take this as an 'accurate' illustration:

3BCE1BE700000578-0-image-a-1_1483442702059.jpg

Yeah, a bunker's gonna save you from THAT.

I was going to post another one of these ridiculous new stories about planet Nibiru, as it apparently failed to make an appearance yesterday, despite what believers had predicted. But then I thought: Life is too short! Let's focus on what's at least real! :)

Reactions: FortyTwo
I was going to post another one of these ridiculous new stories about planet Nibiru, as it apparently failed to make an appearance yesterday, despite what believers had predicted. But then I thought: Life is too short! Let's focus on what's at least real! :)

I'm too lazy to fish up the article but I read that the guy who made that prediction backpedaled and said that OBVIOUSLY Nibiru isn't real and what he was referring to was OBVIOUSLY something more metaphysical than the planetary collision he insisted was imminent. OBVIOUSLY.