Survey Petition time

Unlike humans animals need meat. It's unhealthy for them to live off of plants like we do. If you're uncomfortable with feeding your pet what he or she needs then you shouldn't have them.

are you for real? You are saying i should feed my dog invested meat rather than healthy plants, if its not good for us its not good for them. #hypocrisy , if i buy dog food which contributed to this horrifc trade how on earth am i making a difference by being vegan? Let me not start on the actual facts you need to educate yourself more ( in the most friendly way ) http://edition.cnn.com/2011/LIVING/03/10/vegan.dog.diet/index.html

Owning pets is a choice. A vegan not into hypocrisy might choose to not own a pet. It's these petty purist arguments that are fertile ground for people to not take vegans seriously.

Please note the advert at the top...

advert.JPG

I see an intelligent conversation will not work with you as you cited a news report. If you do actually research on what dogs actually need or talk to an expert such as a vet you will realize you are wrong. Humans are different from dogs. Dogs are carnivores humans are not. I really do feel sorry for your dog because you are not giving him or her what they need.

I see kindness is not your forte , no need to dig at me with the 'intelligence' remark. I respect your opinion and just like me you also had to learn too. I aim to steer clear of conversations like these in the future and i hope to learn from your ways and not comment on something if its not supportive and constructive. If a newbie has a statement i hope that i can show kindness if i am correcting them.