Pamela Anderson to launch vegan shoe line

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
So while certain other "vegan" celebs apparently struggle with the concept of veganism extending beyond food, it's good that at least Pamela Anderson seems to get it:
Actress Pamela Anderson, who is also a well-known animal activist, is all set to launch her own vegan accessories line. The vegan shoe line, Pammies, will launch online in October at pammieslife.com and in Ron Robinson stores in November. The new shoe line is similar to her once famous UGG boots.

Anderson is a known PETA activist and has been following a vegan lifestyle for 20 years. And she is now merging her passion for pets into fashion, with her new collection. It will consist of comfortable, suede-like boots made of recycled fabrics and are made in California.
More: ‘Baywatch’ Star Pamela Anderson To Launch Vegan Shoe Line (25. September 2015)

The line will be available exclusively at Opening ceremony in Los Angeles on Dec. 10. It will be priced between $450 to $950.

How nice. Where are the vegan shoes and accessories for the rest of us?

They may be priced beyond the reach of most of us, but at least she knows what "vegan" means.

Good news. :) I can't say that I would want to buy footwear at those prices.:D

Pamela Anderson was the reason I first heard about PETA.

It says on Wiki that she is vegan but that she has been a vegetarian since her early teens and she is 48 now so she certainly seems dedicated.

Pamela Anderson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I admire her for that.

I was pleasantly surprised to know that she was born and bred in Ladysmith, Canada which is a very quaint town on the Pacific ocean.

"The daughter of working-class parents in Ladysmith, B.C., a small town about an hour's drive north of Victoria"

Reactions: ledboots