Animal Rights Palestinian man tortures mouse that ate his money

Misfit

Primum non nocere
Reaction score
MOD WARNING: This news story contains a picture of a mouse being tortured.

http://gulfnews.com/news/region/palestinian-territories/man-tortures-mouse-that-ate-wages-1.1234136

3274258689.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod Post: I added in a warning about the image, and put the image in spoiler tags so that people can choose not to view it if they do not want to.

Reactions: ledboots and Misfit
Yes, people are awful, but I have to admit I don't see how this is notable; I'm 100% certain much more gruesome incidents transpire and no awareness is given to them.

Still. Ugh. :no:

Yes, people are awful, but I have to admit I don't see how this is notable; I'm 100% certain much more gruesome incidents transpire and no awareness is given to them.
The very idea of torturing a mouse is pretty bizarre.Perhaps that's what makes it notable.

I do agree with you though that much more gruesome incidents happen every day and no one pays much attention.

I suspect that someone has been very clever with photoshop there.

You couldn't make knots that would contain a mouse's paws out of twine that thick for one thing. The knots shown on the mouse's limbs loo far too small to have been made from twine that thick for another.

The other clue that this a clever publicity stunt is self evident; That being in as much as that it has cleverly publicised an issue that most people would prefer to ignore.

If the purpose was to publicise yet another Israeli tactic designed to drive people out of Gaza and the West Bank so it can be claimed as 'unoccupied' land it could be a bit of backfire though.

Fact is that mice are cuter than Palestinians.

What does the nationality/ethnicity/etc. of the person supposedly doing this have to do with anything?

Bet most people are on his side, too.
People suck

ot: I prefer trackballs. Mostly because I don't have to move my hand -lazy-