Pacific Northwest Vegan

Welcome on board Rob!

Yes, I heard things re: the bad rep for veganism in America. My wife is American, so I hear news from over there through her sometimes (as she reads news and stays in touch with old friends and relatives).

Hi, all. Nice to meet you. I'm glad this group exists. Vegans have gotten a bad rap lately, especially in America. I'm old now so I guess by the time veganism is mainstream, I'll be wormfood.
Hi VeganRob. I'm also a PNW vegan and I'll be joining you to feed the worms. I am new here but wanting to reach out to fellow vegans since I don't know any vegans personally (or anyone much at all really LOL)

welcome to the forum @QuietTurtle

It is good to have you here and we look forward to your contributions. How long have you been a vegan?

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
Hi Emma JC. Thanks for the welcome! I will do my own intro post soon :) I have been a vegan for only 2 years and was a vegetarian for 15 years before that. Knowing what I know now, I feel more alone than ever. So I hope to be involved in vegan communities for friendship and also to become a better (or decent) cook LOL.

Reactions: Emma JC