Pace of global warming

Saw this last night... pretty damn sobering to watch. Well, at least I know where I WON'T be moving.... :confused:

That video seems to be showing maps where all the has ice melted, which would result in a sea level rise of 216 feet or approx. 66 meters. That is far above what the predictions are for this century. We'll hopefully have developed viable fusion power stations that can be connected to the grid by 2030 or so, which would hopefully remove much of our dependency on fossil fuels.

Edit: Also, it seems to have given Australia an inland ocean, not connected to the sea. I don't think a sea level rise would do that ...

Maybe there is a kind of river/channel too small to be seen linking the inland ocean to the main ocean or even a tidal effect. Fusion has been 20 years away since the 1960s, fusion by 2030 for much of our power is very optimistic. However we should see coal in decline and renewables steadily increasing.

Good to see the UK report today on reduced coal. However, on the downside, the report is very frustrating in that it says UK carbon emisions fall to 1894 levels but there's no clue as to whether they are including aviation, shipping, offshoring of carbon emissions to China. A rather useless statistic.

To reply to my own post above, I did eventually contact the authors of the UK report data I mentioned above by email and there are some more detailed statistics available and UK carbon emissions have only fallen to 1894 levels by excluding aviation, shipping and offshoring of production to China.