QualityGains

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi there guys,

I have been a silent reader for a long time (and a recent contributor) to this forum and thought I'd share with you what I do and how I could possibly help you. :)

I have been vegan for now nearly 5 years, and have worked in the fitness industry for that same amount of time period. Initially I started working out while being a heavy meat eater, but after reading the book 'Eating Animals' by Jonathan Safran Foer I realized, that I needed to change. But instead of extreme muscle loss and weakness, the vegan diet helped me get in the best shape of my life.

This is a current pic of myself from Bali, where I live for the next months:

Pics-Youtube.jpg

In the year of 2017 I've graduated as the top 2 fitness coach country-wide and was officially certified by the SFGV (translated: Swiss Federation of Health and Fitness). After that certification I was promoted to a manager of 5 fitness centers in with a total of 10,000 members and 40 employees. In that time I also was one of the first eCornell graduates of the plant-based nutrition course.

While managing the fitness centers in Switzerland my time was heavily limited (often working 60+ hours a week) and I only coached few people part-time from all around the globe that absolutely wanted to work with me. After the workload got to such a high level though (more coaching clients and stress in the full-time job) I needed to make a decision: I've decided in early 2019, after 2 years of part-time coaching, to coach vegans full time.

While there were various reasons for that change, the main reason was that I realized that I got WAY more joy from seeing my clients succeed, than seeing an intangible increase in revenue for a company on a computer screen.

Thus far this professional change has been a rewarding journey. My Youtube channel just reached 10,000 subscribers this month, I'm working with one of the biggest influencers in this field such as Vegan Gains, had the pleasure to be a Nutritionfacts.org benefactor and was featured in Cronometer, thePTDC and HappyCow..

I don't want to spam the forum with advertising, but if anyone is interested in my Online Vegan Personal Training services or would be interested in helping to spread the word please feel free to do so. It would be much appreciated!

I offer an initial $9 offer where people can join a group of like-minded vegans looking to transform their bodies on the QualityGains app (this is a fitness app, not like this forum, so this should NOT be competition!), and get a FREE 15-minute consultation with me based on their goals. After signing up and reading through our awesome and simple onboarding manual, our vegan clients fill out an extensive questionnaire that helps me advice them in the most professional and individual way possible.

Here are some screenshots of the app:

App Screenshots.PNG

Some of the fit vegans in the making decide afterwards to sign up for our mentoring service, where they enjoy a customized meal plan/ workout plan, a Cronometer Gold account and work closely with me. The mentoring spots are heavily limited and at this moment I decide to only mentor 25 people at a time (the success rate is way above industry standard). Currently I have the pleasure to mentor people such as an american vegan ninja warrior competitor as well as a $1 million dollar hedgefund manager.

In total I had the pleasure to coach 100+ vegans from over 13 countries, including the US, Bulgaria and even Chile:

Qg-clients-2.0.jpg

The vision of this service called 'QualityGains' is to advance the transition to a sustainable and ethical food production (global veganism over 10%) and to make body transformation for individuals achievable and predictable. I think the best way of activism is to first change the person in the mirror and to lead by example.

Thank you for your time, and please feel free to check out the links below:

Here you can check out my Youtube channel where I upload daily: https://youtube.com/qualitygains/
Here you can learn more about our service plus experience FREE tools and articles: https://qualitygains.com/
Here you can learn more about our initial $9 offer: Kickstart Your Vegan Fitness Journey: https://qualitygains.com/signup

If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to chatting with you all soon!

Florian Wüest
info@qualitygains.com

Attachments

• IMG_7197.JPG
    11 MB · Views: 0
  • Pics-Youtube.jpg
    Pics-Youtube.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 0
  • qg clients world map.png
    qg clients world map.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 0