Not vegan, but concerned

Sunflogun

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Hi everyone, I am glad to have joined this community. I am not a vegan, but I do share the concern that base the vegan lifestyle, as I feel that animals are not treated properly and that all that big corporations manage to see is profit. I hope I learn here more about the vegan lifestyle and how that is sustainable to our health. Thanks for having me!

So awesome you're considering it! It's the saddest thing in the world to come to this conclusion. The animals live such horrific lives.. as do those living to give us milk and eggs etc, hence why I'm not vegetarian instead. Gawd do I miss cheese lol.. but I have no problem ignoring that, because if someone puts it in front of me now, I only see the depressing situation behind it. All I can say is, if it's tough for you to transition, do it one step at a time. The animals deserve you being fully committed and healthy, which may not happen if you find it hard right away and change your mind. And if you can't do it in the end, even lessening your quantities is something. Either way, opening your eyes was the most important step.. many refuse. Good luck! :)

Reactions: WOODRAT and Flick