Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads

Calliegirl

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I think the important question is, were they free range, organic and humanely killed?

A restaurant in the Nigerian state of Anambra has been shut down after the authorities reportedly found it has been selling dishes made of human meat.

The police recovered at least two fresh human heads when they arrested 11 people from the restaurant including the owner, six women and four men, following a tip-off.

The blood-soaked heads were found wrapped in cellophane sheets...

Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Head

This second story popped up as recommended when I clicked on the above one on Facebook.
Apparently, it thinks I like stories about cannibalism. :p

Mao Sugiyama, a self-described "asexual" from Tokyo, cooked up, seasoned and served his own genitalia to five diners at a swanky banquet in Japan last month,Calorie Lab reported.

In most cases, "asexual" is a word used to describe a person who is non-sexual. Sugiyama, however, embraces it as a way to show that he does not affiliate with either gender.

Sugiyama sparked a firestorm of interest on April 8 with one tweet:

"[Please retweet] I am offering my male genitals (full *****, testes, scrotum) as a meal for 100,000 yen …Will prepare and cook as the buyer requests, at his chosen location."...
Mao Sugiyama Cooks, Serves Own Genitals At Banquet In Tokyo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

At least that Japanese person didn't exploit anyone else. It's a sign of the end times though when people are chopping off their genitals and selling them AND someone else is willing to pay for it and eat it.

As for the Nigerians, this sort of things is nothing new, and not at all the worst of the cruelty on that continent.