Newly Transitioned Vegan!

Nar

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi everyone! For my 20th birthday a couple months ago I made it a goal to fully transition into a vegan! I really wanted to start my twenties off right and set new ambitions and goals for myself that I am passionate about. So far it's been going pretty well. I'm working on my diet first and then I plan on tackling makeup, skincare, and everyday household products, making sure they are cruelty free and vegan as well. I actually even started a blog, which focuses on documenting my progress and journey towards veganism. I share my personal struggles, victories, as well as recipes, tips, etc! It's still a work in progress, but I have lots of ideas that I cannot wait to share with everyone! It would really mean a lot to me if you guys could check it out and let me know what you think.

My blog is: narbivore.wordpress.com

I'm typically not one for self-promotion, but I've never been so passionate and excited about anything before! Thank you guys so so so so much, I really appreciate it. I'm so thrilled to be a part of such an amazing community. :)

Hello and welcome, Nar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nar
Hallo Naree, welcome to the Vegan Lifestyle!!!!

Good to have you here, and don't be afraid to ask anything...

Best regards,
Andy

Hello. I just read quite a chunk of your blog. I enjoyed it. I think you seem like an amazing person. Very smart for your age. We are on a similar journey, except that it is taking me until later in life to realize these things.

I started being vegetarian and mostly vegan in January which is about the same time as you. So far, it's been pretty good for me.

I am interested in the benefits or raw food as well, but haven't looked into it to much and it is more of a side issue as well. I hope you do manage to try the challenge another time as you say, I would be interested to hear about it.