Nutrition & Diet New vegan supplement-Complement

silva

Forum Legend
Reaction score
From the people at meatfreeathlete comes what sounds like my supplement from here on out0 Complement!
I've been taking B12 sublinguals, vegan DHA/EPA caps, and D3. Complement is a spray combining them all, and at a great price when you realize you're only paying for one thing rather than three!
They're now on sale, with even better deals if you subscribe for 6 months or a year.

Complement™

OK, but comparing it to my own vegan vitamin, it doesn't have any trace minerals like iodine or selenium.

Also, it contains the less shelf-stable methyl type of B12, so you'd have to be more careful to make sure it's not old or been exposed to environmental conditions that might degrade it (temperature etc). (The upside is that this type of B12 is likely to be absorbed in people with B12 absorption issues.)

OK, but comparing it to my own vegan vitamin, it doesn't have any trace minerals like iodine or selenium.

Also, it contains the less shelf-stable methyl type of B12, so you'd have to be more careful to make sure it's not old or been exposed to environmental conditions that might degrade it (temperature etc). (The upside is that this type of B12 is likely to be absorbed in people with B12 absorption issues.)
Does your multi have algae DHA, and 2000 vegan D3?
I don't want all the other stuff multis have, and these 3 in a spray seem like a good value. I would think just keeping it refrigerated would be fine