New User Title Suggestions

I don't care for any of the ideas. I'd stick with what we've got.

I want to suggest a set of user titles that is totally based on garbanzo beans (chick peas). Hummus, Falafel, Chick Pea, Garbanzo Bean, Chick Pea Sprouts, Mock Tuna Salad, is there a shorter name for those oven roasted chick pea snacks... :devil:
You can take these off the list. It was meant as a joke. ;)

There's a lot of suggestions and I'm sure we'll get more, so I'd appreciate it if you could 'like' the posts of all the suggestions you want to see in the poll. I'll probably make the poll in the middle of next week when everyone has had a chance to see this thread and post.

Here's what we've got so far:

1st Level Veg*n
2nd Level Veg*n
3rd Level Veg*n
4th Level Veg*n
5th Level Veg*n
6th Level Veg*n
7th Level Veg*n

Granola Cruncher
Proud Plant Eater
Tree Hugger
Bunny Cuddler
Gregarious Grazer
Honoured Herbivore

Erm. I'm using a white background so that white text isn't readable!
Also, is there a way to just choose the user title you want? Like, from a set list. ie: a list of fruit and I'd like my user title to say apple or something.

<look under avatar...(I switched it a while ago... well, I think I did, I could be the only one who sees it)

Yeah it looks like we can actually change our user titles... though maybe they don't want us to?

Yeah you are right about custom user titles. I was under the impression the software didn't allow for it. I'm just as happy for people to have custom options. I never did like hierarchies.

*is a rabid anarchist* :yes:

Reactions: kazyeeqen
I want to suggest a set of user titles that is totally based on garbanzo beans (chick peas). Hummus, Falafel, Chick Pea, Garbanzo Bean, Chick Pea Sprouts, Mock Tuna Salad, is there a shorter name for those oven roasted chick pea snacks... :devil:

I love this idea!! A shorter name for roasted chickpeas: Chickpea Crunchies. Although that sounds like a band or a group of some sort "The Chickpea Crunchies!":clp:

Reactions: Pickle Juice
So are we going for custom titles now?

Also my tea suggestion, if being a serious contender, need tweeking. Earl Grey is much better than Oolong.