New User Title Suggestions

Lord Snot

Parsley Provider
Reaction score
I'm looking for suggestions for new user titles. These are the short titles that appear under your username to the left of all your posts.

At the moment the user titles are:

Well Known Member
Star Member

Your user title will change when you get certain amounts of trophy points. I'm also looking to introduce some new trophies, but a current list can be found by clicking Help on the toolbar at the top of each page, and clicking trophies.

What would you like to see the user titles change to? We can have more than 6, and once the new trophies are added it will probably make sense to have around 10. Something related to veg*nism would be good, but I'm interested in all ideas.

That's how the software is set up :)

In any case if you want to express something, your sig is there.

Any suggestions for fixed user titles please?

Legendary member :D

If people like the current ones then they can stay, no problem, but we can also have a completely new set if we like!

To get the ball rolling, my initial thoughts were 1st Level Veg*n up to 7th Level Veg*n, since I think a lot of people are familiar with that Simpsons episode.

I also thought of a set like Tree Hugger, Granola Cruncher, Honoured Herbivore, up to Breatharian.

Ill have a think...I was thinking along the lines of food related like Newbies are the starter food(when you go veggie) and the Top members are the foods only veg*ns seem to like (avacado and the like)

Dumb idea?

ETA-I like you idea Gemma!

You could be really funny and have PeTA supporter as Newbie seeing as most new veggies seem to think PeTA are awesome...hehe.

Reactions: Mel
Ill have a think...I was thinking along the lines of food related like Newbies are the starter food(when you go veggie) and the Top members are the foods only veg*ns seem to like (avacado and the like)

Dumb idea?

ETA-I like you idea Gemma!

Not a dumb idea at all.

I also like the plant idea, although my plant biology is also somewhat lacking :D

What will happen is suggestions will go to a poll, much like the slogan one. So we do need full sets of suggestions in order for people to vote. If you have an idea (like plants or foods) but can't think of a full set of titles, please mention it and hopefully other users can come up with the titles.

I've been looking and I can't think up any plant-based ones apart from Seedling. :( Could anybody help? Please? :D

I like the shapes idea. Like:

Acute Triangle Member > Right Triangle Member > Square Member > Parallelogram Member > Star Member > Rhombus Member