New User Title Suggestions

At the moment the user titles are:

Well Known Member
Star Member

I was reading through the thread again and those ^^.... so many "members". I swear this almost needs to be in the Sexuality forum! :leer:

But, yes, I really like having the option for user titles. I never really liked the "hierarchy" user titles.

For that reason I'm really into the idea of 'levels' depending on how many 'likes' you get (i.e. the quality of your posts) and also your activity (quantity).

I'm not sure how that would work because I know for me I "like" all kinds of things on here i.e. funny posts, thoughtful, helpful, posts in the photo threads. So I don't know if you mean "quality of your posts" to mean being helpful/etc. or just quality because it adds to the whole flavor and positivity of the board. I've randomly posted a cute gif or two that I've found, in the 'Mindless Chatter Thread', and they have both gotten a few likes but they aren't really a quality-type post. (I keep reading this over and over and I swear I am not making any sense, I'm going off of hardly any sleep!)

I'm not sure how that would work because I know for me I "like" all kinds of things on here i.e. funny posts, thoughtful, helpful, posts in the photo threads. So I don't know if you mean "quality of your posts" to mean being helpful/etc. or just quality because it adds to the whole flavor and positivity of the board. I've randomly posted a gif or two in the 'Mindless Chatter Thread' and they have both gotten a few likes but they aren't really a quality-type post. (I keep reading this over and over and I swear I am not making any sense, I'm going off of hardly any sleep!)

Yeah it doesn't necessarily mean insightful or intellectual posts, just ones that add to the board in some way. Having entertaining and interesting posters is better for a community than having people who can win any debate.

I'll leave this open a couple more days then have a poll. It's not such a big issue because most people have chosen a custom title, but I do want something interesting for people who join, before they figure out how to change it, or for those who don't want a custom title. So any more suggestions or likes are welcome :)