New too :)

Leigha

Matter & Pixie Dust
Reaction score
Hello, and thank you for having me :) I'm new to this lifestyle (very new) After watching a few eye opening documentaries on the abusive and unethical practices that take place on factory dairy and beef farms, I've decided that it's time to change how I eat. Looking forward to learning from you all, and also interested in becoming active in my community - getting the word out and bringing awareness.

Hello, and thank you for having me :) I'm new to this lifestyle (very new) After watching a few eye opening documentaries on the abusive and unethical practices that take place on factory dairy and beef farms, I've decided that it's time to change how I eat. Looking forward to learning from you all, and also interested in becoming active in my community - getting the word out and bringing awareness.
Hi, Leigha! :wave: Welcome aboard! You'll love it here! :D
:welcome:

Reactions: Leigha
Great decision :) & welcome! Lovely to see a new face on the board. :starshower:

How are you finding it so far?

Great decision :) & welcome! Lovely to see a new face on the board. :starshower:

How are you finding it so far?
I love it so far :) It's nice to be accepted by people who ''get it.'' I don't condemn anyone who eats meat, eats dairy, I have done so most of my life but it's just so weird how angry and belligerent people become when you simply try to make them aware of what's been going on in these industries. :oops:

Reactions: KLS52