New to Forum but Vegan for a While

Naturebound

Forum Devotee
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi everyone! Some of you may recognize me from other vegan forums. :) I see a few familiar names here. I am looking for an active vegan forum and am happy to find this one! It's sad that so many vegan forums seem to die out.

I have been vegan for about 5 and a half years, since February 2011. I went vegan literally overnight from omni and have never looked back! I look forward to making some friends here, sharing and learning from others! Thanks!

Hi Naturebound! I too was on another vegan site but it was about as active as our public library.

Hello :)

I am looking for an active vegan forum and am happy to find this one! It's sad that so many vegan forums seem to die out.

I too was on another vegan site but it was about as active as our public library.

It's not entirely active here, but we're growing which is good! The forum wont be going anywhere. :)

Hi Naturebound, I recognize you :cool:. I've been looking for more vegan chat as well so I am on three forums now as the first one I joined was a bit quiet. Although I tend to confuse which thread was on forum and whether I've already made a point on one forum vs another.:)

Hi Naturebound! I too was on another vegan site but it was about as active as our public library.
Lol good one! I used to belong to the forum on Vegweb and it was really a happening place, but slowly died out and spam took over completely, though the recipe section is still great to visit. Then it was The Vegan Forum which was a great place too and I still have friends I met there (now on Facebook), but again it died out. I have since been on a few others, even as a moderator on one, but they too are dying. Nice to meet you too!

Hi Naturebound, I recognize you :cool:. I've been looking for more vegan chat as well so I am on three forums now as the first one I joined was a bit quiet. Although I tend to confuse which thread was on forum and whether I've already made a point on one forum vs another.:)
I recognize you too! Yeah, that can happen lol!

Hello :)

It's not entirely active here, but we're growing which is good! The forum wont be going anywhere. :)
This seems like a really well thought out and put together forum. I hope it continues to grow. :)

Reactions: Damo
We probably don't make use of the chat (Shoutbox) often enough.