US New products

I read about the vegan Babybel cheese the other day.

I also read they are going to make a vegan Boursin cheese which is a garlic and herb cheese I used to really like.

It's about time for something new! I miss Just Mayo sooooo much! Since it's been gone I've had Hellmans vegan (nasty nasty plastic taste), original Veganaise- nah. Earth Balance-ok. I've made my own, which was fine, but have to make enough to blend properly, and then half separates before it can get used!
Oh, and can't forget how stupidly high priced vegan mayos are! They're nothing but oil, soy milk, and emulsifiers! :dismay:Should be no more than anything else!

I'd think Daiya would make a vegan mayo!

I guess Target has one, but I'm not going to target just for mayo

So much is targeted to omnivores! Plant based meats are between the signs that say 'chicken' and 'pork'. A pretty large variety, and not all that say "plant based" are plant only!
Frozen foods with faux meat strips -- and dairy sauces.
Now I'm seeing dairy + nut milk blends!

I swear this is all to cash in on the plant based movement and still keeping people sucking on the teats!

It's about time for something new! I miss Just Mayo sooooo much! Since it's been gone I've had Hellmans vegan (nasty nasty plastic taste), original Veganaise- nah. Earth Balance-ok. I've made my own, which was fine, but have to make enough to blend properly, and then half separates before it can get used!
Oh, and can't forget how stupidly high priced vegan mayos are! They're nothing but oil, soy milk, and emulsifiers! :dismay:Should be no more than anything else!

I'd think Daiya would make a vegan mayo!

I guess Target has one, but I'm not going to target just for mayo
Trader Joe's has their own brand of Reduced Fat - Eggless mayonnaise. It's good and priced like regular mayonnaise.
But my favorite is from a company called Wildwood. It is a California company but you might be able to find it back East.
My Target is also inconveniently located. There are a few products that it seems only Target has so I used to save them up and then go to get them in one trip. Last summer I had a pretty long list for about 6 -12 months of stuff and I put them all together and ordered them online and had them delivered. If you have enough stuff the delivery is free.

So much is targeted to omnivores! Plant based meats are between the signs that say 'chicken' and 'pork'. A pretty large variety, and not all that say "plant based" are plant only!
Frozen foods with faux meat strips -- and dairy sauces.
Now I'm seeing dairy + nut milk blends!

I swear this is all to cash in on the plant based movement and still keeping people sucking on the teats!
it still is in the right direction. Baby steps.

Reactions: Raven
Trader Joe's has their own brand of Reduced Fat - Eggless mayonnaise. It's good and priced like regular mayonnaise.
But my favorite is from a company called Wildwood. It is a California company but you might be able to find it back East.
My Target is also inconveniently located. There are a few products that it seems only Target has so I used to save them up and then go to get them in one trip. Last summer I had a pretty long list for about 6 -12 months of stuff and I put them all together and ordered them online and had them delivered. If you have enough stuff the delivery is free.

When have you last seen the Reduced fat mayo at TJ's??
Mine hasn't carried it for many years, I tried it when I first went vegan, and did not like it at all! Had that weird starch taste and feel like so many fat free things.
I have asked it about it and get directed to their vegan ranch dip.
I see some Wildwood products, they're very pricey!
Fresh Thyme has their own brand, it's like $6.99! They also have a great vegan worcheshire--and I was just there and didn't get it :sigh:

Trader Joes cashew cheddar slices are good
Violife smoked provolone slices are really amazing!
I'm getting to like vegan cheese a bit too much....:|

Reactions: Lou
Just looked at Aldi ad for next week---

Earth Grown Vegan falafel--two varieties
and ...non dairy ice cream bars (unfortunalty coconut for the berry and caramel, :down:, and oat--which I do like, is peanut butter, which I don't like :shrug:)
And new vegan cheddar shreds.

Reactions: HappyRoxy
Do we need New Product 2022 Thead.

I'm guessing not. This one is not all that long yet.

Maybe not a new product but new to me. And supposedly widely available.

Today they added a few new recipes that include it.