Music New Music - Sol

Oh, this is so pretty, Dedalus. I love the beat and the melody so much. And of course, all the little touches of different sounds in the background. Once again, well done! I can picture myself blasting this in the car while on a road trip with the windows down. Thank you for sharing!
You need to have a concert with all original music. That would be awesome.

And I love the artwork. The sun reminds me just a tad of the AIC sun logo with the way the rays are shaped. Very, very cool.

Last edited:
Another unsupported video. :cry:

Oh, this is so pretty, Dedalus. I love the beat and the melody so much. And of course, all the little touches of different sounds in the background. Once again, well done! I can picture myself blasting this in the car while on a road trip with the windows down. Thank you for sharing!
You need to have a concert with all original music. That would be awesome.

I think you and I possess the same musical metronome. I was totally thinking 'road trip song' when I finished this! The working title for this was 'Delta Sunrise' but as I have never witnessed a sunrise at the mouth of the mighty Mississippi - it kind of disqualified that title. It is what I thought a sunrise might sound like though, if I were to write a soundtrack for that. :)

This song came about as a result of trying out a new delay pedal and having the guitar in open A tuning. I'm really happy with the bass line - to my ears it kind of steals the show.

And I love the artwork. The sun reminds me just a tad of the AIC sun logo with the way the rays are shaped. Very, very cool.

Ha! I didn't even realize that, but you're right! It's hard to create a sun logo and be very original - there are a zillion of them out there. I tried not to look at too many. I went to the NASA web sight to get real photos of the sun to use in the background.

Thanks so much PT! :hug::starshower:

Reactions: PTree15
There's no video...just audio. Will the audio not play?
Nothing plays. This is how your post shows to me...could be a Tapatalk issue. There is nothing to "click" on. I can try from my desktop.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457115642.786488.jpg

Yes, that worked! Thanks so much. I really, really like it! I picture animals running in a field, happy and free. [emoji4]

Reactions: PTree15
I think you and I possess the same musical metronome. I was totally thinking 'road trip song' when I finished this! The working title for this was 'Delta Sunrise' but as I have never witnessed a sunrise at the mouth of the mighty Mississippi - it kind of disqualified that title. It is what I thought a sunrise might sound like though, if I were to write a soundtrack for that. :)

This song came about as a result of trying out a new delay pedal and having the guitar in open A tuning. I'm really happy with the bass line - to my ears it kind of steals the show.

Ha! I didn't even realize that, but you're right! It's hard to create a sun logo and be very original - there are a zillion of them out there. I tried not to look at too many. I went to the NASA web sight to get real photos of the sun to use in the background.

Thanks so much PT! :hug::starshower:
That's cool that you thought of a road trip, too! Great minds ;)
Re: your artwork...I would make posters of them all. They would look awesome on my walls. :)