New here!

Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello everyone! My name is Lily and I'm from Canada. I've been vegan for over 4 years now. I love cooking and baking, and I'm basically always thinking about food lol. I recently started a blog where I will be sharing recipes and tips for going vegan, as well as sustainability (something that is also important to me).

I'm really excited to meet other vegans and join in on the discussions here! :blush:🥦

Welcome LiLy!!.
4 years being Vegan should have been a great experience. We would like to hear how your life changed after you turned to veganism and what are your experiences. Not expecting everything in one message, but over the time please share your experiences...:) (Y)

welcome Lily from Canada! and congrats on the four years, we must have decided around the same time

We look forward to your contributions and hope you find hanging out here helpful.

Emma JC

Welcome LiLy!!.
4 years being Vegan should have been a great experience. We would like to hear how your life changed after you turned to veganism and what are your experiences. Not expecting everything in one message, but over the time please share your experiences...:) (Y)
Thank you! I look forward to talking about those experiences :)

Reactions: Emma JC