New here, and vegan more than 5 years

FredVegrox

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I think I am new here. I thought I looked and found a vegan forums site before, and started an account, but I was busy with many things, and if I did start that I neglected to use it and forgot about it. Or else that was my imagination. I am more committed as a vegan, and caring that others will be vegan, since. I used other forums anyway, for other interests, but found vegans in discussion being discouraged, and it seems vegans would leave those forums behind over that. I have stayed to be a vegan voice in those places, but it is hard without others, and I am losing the desire to persist in those forums while being a voice for veganism alone. Here I count on others understanding the same things about veganism being around, and I think it would really be of value now. I meet vegans through Meetup at times, but online I find vegans with the same understanding in some other interest, of several, but not in such forums for other things still. I look forward to more communication here and getting to know some individuals here.

welcome Fred! this is a wonderful forum with many great discussions and sharing of information and opinions

Emma JC

Thanks Lou! I look forward to coming back, and having discussions in the future with you very welcoming people.

Thank you, veganDreama. I will need to learn about the forums here, and where I should post for what things I would talk about, yet. I am glad for the welcoming messages.