New from France

Hello Tom,

best greetings from a fellow vegan in Germany.
May I inquire in which beautiful French area you live?

Best regards,
Andy

PS: Whenever I hear about a French person joining the vegan community, I am happy to remember that it is not (yet) against the law in France to not consume butter.

Hello Tom,

best greetings from a fellow vegan in Germany.
May I inquire in which beautiful French area you live?

Best regards,
Andy

PS: Whenever I hear about a French person joining the vegan community, I am happy to remember that it is not (yet) against the law in France to not consume butter.
Hi Andy,
Butter? No thanks. But you are right, there is certainly is a lot of it here in Paris, France!
Cheers,
Tom

Paris, very nice! Definitely an awesome city and likely not difficult to find vegan places there.
Very True. Nowadays there's a good choice of vegan restaurants and at least one concept store (restaurant plus groceries and cloths and make-up ...). Started to really bloom about two or three years ago, before that there were a number of vegetarian places.

Reactions: Val
Very True. Nowadays there's a good choice of vegan restaurants and at least one concept store (restaurant plus groceries and cloths and make-up ...). Started to really bloom about two or three years ago, before that there were a number of vegetarian places.

Is that Un Monde Vegan by any chance ?

Reactions: Tominejo
Hannover, which is more or less in the middle. But I have lived for a long time in the South, in Munich and Stuttgart, and am originally from Vienna, Austria.
Don’t know Hannover (yet!), but went to both Stuttgart and Munich for work and Vienna on vacation. I enjoyed Munich and Vienna, and I’ll look for something nice to say about Stuttgart!

• Haha
  • Friendly
Reactions: Andy_T and Emma JC