New cow's milk/dairy substitute that uses artificial casein

If they can get the caseins and the taste right, and the price cheaper than dairy, then it won't be long before mainstream pizza places would use it.

Casein is the stuff that makes cheese melt properly.

When it comes to animal rights this kind of sounds like a good news if they can make it happen. But then on other hand...we already have so many chemicals in our food that doesn't do any good for us that I can't see this to be any different. The more I learn from it what kind of effect those chemicals have to our mind and body the more I do think that we need to learn that when it's not broken we should not try to fix it. And if we want to make things work better then we should do it in natural way what is slow instead of getting quick fixes in laboratory. If the laboratory would be the answer we would not have highest numbers of human history with cancer, autism, heart decease, mental health issues etc. We should be the healthiest bunch that ever lived on this planet....but that is not the case. To have all this knowledge that we have on today I sometimes think that we have to be the most stupid generations and most selfish with how we destroy this planet. And that is just so sad thing to say.