News New California law bans the use of orcas for entertainment

I was listening to Lars Larson today while driving. If anyone is wondering why I listen to a Faux News station: If I dislike the subject matter on the more moderate KGO San Francisco or since this Faux News is local, they will have updates on fires etc. And what's the other side talking about...... (and talking keeps me more company than music, even if I don't agree with the conversation)

Today he really ticked me off on this subject and I sent a message to him via computer. I was very nice but I pointed out they always go the PETA route. Every person who cares anything about animals is of coarse some nut who doesn't contribute to society ect. He asked a caller "do you train your dog to do tricks" Compares a wild animal that lives in the ocean who covers vast miles to an animal who has been domesticated for thousands of years. Makes no sense but I guess it does to him and others.

He also went on about the educational value of animals kept at places like Sea World. WTF. I think you are right Amy SF the mighty dollar wins. Many other ways to educate children and others about wild animals. They don't need to be kept in captivity to do it.

Oh he also said the "PETA people will come after your domesticated pets. They aren't just your property" Also mentioned animal rights people care more about aborted puppies than people. It's such sensationalized BS.

As stated my message was nice but I called him out for the sensationalism stating many animal rights people try to do the right thing quietly on a daily basis and you can't tell who they are by looking at them.

BTW, I used to support PETA and don't any more.