Animal Advocacy National Day of Action Against Whole Foods! (US)

RabbitLuvr

I love rabbits.
Reaction score
Yeah, so I've never done any kind of in-person activism. No leafleting, no protesting, nothing. But I'm leading the protest against my local Whole Foods this weekend! Rabbit advocates across the country will be protesting stores on Sunday (august 17) because of their decision to start selling bunny meat. As of today, there will be protests in 43 cities! Woohoo!

I'm kind of terrified! But I've got my signs ordered and my leaflets printed, and five others who have said they'll be joining me.

Day of Action Focused on Whole Foods: August 17 | House Rabbit Society

\
wholefoodspets.8-13-e1407944294515.jpg

I think that's great! You'll do just fine...hope it helps!

Good luck. It's great that at least you can protest about these kind of issues in front of a shop. It would be unheard of over here and most probably the police would be called in.

Before I went veggie a friend, a rabbit breeder, gave me a skinned rabbit to eat.

Not sure what to do with it I slashed it all over with a knife and tandoori-ed it in an attempt to make it look not like a rabbit.

Epic fail!

It came out of the oven looking like a rabbit with 3rd degree sunburn that had just come across Freddie Krueger in a particularly bad mood.

It's an image that later proved invaluable in helping consolidate my decision never to eat any animal ever again.