My great embarrassment

rogerjolly

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi Damo,

On a recent post part of my little offering was, “Vegans don’t look upon juicy stakes or fried eggs as food.”

Bad grammar, misspellings and inappropriate words shake me to the very foundations. I beg of you. Allow me to rid myself of this humiliation. Whatever has happened to the “edit” facility? Why is it removed once a member logs out? Can we have at least another day? Oh, the shame of it all.

Roger.

I kinda have to agree with this post. It should be an available option long after the time of the post, imho.

Sorry guys, I went through the permissions the other week to tighten them up a little.

I've increased the time members are able to edit their content to a full day, the point of an expiration on content is to say for example someone breaks into your account and deletes all your content or replaces it with spam etc... @rogerjolly are you able to edit now? If not I'll edit for you.

Hi Damo,

On a recent post part of my little offering was, “Vegans don’t look upon juicy stakes or fried eggs as food.”

Bad grammar, misspellings and inappropriate words shake me to the very foundations. I beg of you. Allow me to rid myself of this humiliation. Whatever has happened to the “edit” facility? Why is it removed once a member logs out? Can we have at least another day? Oh, the shame of it all.

Roger.

Ban him.

:)