My awesome kitchen/hood

Forest Nymph

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I am really happy I moved to an area of town near the school, rich with culture.

I can literally take a short hike through the forest to get to the nearest laundry mat/bar where you can buy cheap six packs of PBR to go....like drink two and chill, they'll hold the other four until you depart (or your laundry is clean).

More pics later. Here's a moody pic of my charismatic 1987 kitchen. I'm not sure I've ever had such an awesome kitchen. We will take more together in the Sun.

Share photos or videos of your kitchen or neighborhood.

Attachments

• IMG_201808222_085346.jpg
    IMG_201808222_085346.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
That's exactly how they sold it to us too:

"Breathtaking mid-80s yuppie townhouse straight out of Less Than Zero, exquisitely maintained in REAL LIFE corporate suburban sprawl by people in their 60s, with high hopes of selling to hipsters in 20s/30s with irrational fondness for bar stools because Cheers. Within walking distance of bar with washing machines in undeveloped retro area. We never left the 80s here for financial reasons but we like pretending for people in your generation that we are hip and with it. We assume no liability for annoying 20th century logging trucks."

You know your neighborhood also has a story. I am set on telling mine this semester.

You people think I am joking, my bedroom windows look like the top three sides of the Pentagon and my closet is fully walk in and mirrored in every possible way.

My 11 year old self is ecstatic. My 30 year old self is writing a sitcom from the depths of an existential crisis.