My angle...

Ayattem

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
  2. Raw vegan
  3. Other
Firstly I feel just a little undone by what ultimatum I've been put to here by the moderators. For seven weeks i developed a hiphoned caps lock style of writing through virtual media in the attempt to maintain my true imaginative focus...

IN-SOME-INEXPLICABLE-SENSE-IT-WAS-REALLY-LIBERATING!

BUT i had to face having all my posts written in such a manner deleted for not complying with ettquette... and such
Here is my second greeting.
Toned down.
Just as the world would prefer us.

xVEGANSx

Easier on the eye.

But i detest in whole... part by part malleability of raw truth can become a false comfort.

Nonetheless... what i really wish to propose is a zoom session this Thursday at which i would like to give a live presentation as to why i became vegan and what i have understood as its actual meaning.

Who may be interested in joining and helping promote such an event (for emissaries, proponents and all else in between)?

IT-WOULD-BE-A-ROUND-TABLE-OF-HONOUR!

Ahem. Excuse me...

I would give a half hour story of my life (not that amazing-yet pretty abstract)
And proceed to open the floor...screen - for anyone else who'd like to share another angle.

I think a title will come about with an attractable flyer tomorrow under something like:

Why I Turned Vegan
- an egotistic account

GMT 7pm
Thursday 11th March

Contact / comment if this would be something useful & or potentially enjoyable

Pease
Bless 1

Last edited: