Muscles feel like mush • i can't lift any weights or be that active anymore. why?!

Jessika

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I eat a variety of plant based foods and I feel excellent amazing spectacular! Then bam there's a day I can't even carry groceries in the house I get thirsty and thirst I can't quench, My joints (elbows knees ankles ) Hurt and ache like Crazy! I want to cry because of the frustration. Like my body can't do what my mind wants! While this happens I notice I can't focus my eyes that sharply and get extremely overly tired and fatigued on top of that I get extremely extremely drowsy tired after attempting to work out. Is it that I'm missing something?
I take b 12 and b complex, algae dha EPA and omegas. Vitamin d and all the basic plant protein I eat so many different foods and always hit my Cronometer goals. It feels as if my muscles just want to hit the floor and go to bed. I feel as though this is more apparent after I try to work out or just do more activity. I get scared at times because I have a fear I'll faint. Made a dr appointment but have to wait a week. What gives.

This is likely something only your doctor can answer. I wish you luck and hope you find out what the problem is soon.

I would highly recommend Wim Hof breathing advice. Not sure how long since you have become vegan but i can share my insight that; metaphysically, muscular tissue must undergo a complete transmutation as a part of veganising your organism. Especially if you have been gym-freaking while ingesting animal protein - all that animal power has been absorbed by your cells and shaped around your movements and training. This takes a few years to pirify... and can be described as a full reconditioning of the muscular structures making up the body - to work in tune with your true self (not your previous self; inflated / contaminated with othet animals' DNA). So it is a purge. During such a phase it is exceptionally important to be very kind and gentle with yourself- allowing the feeling of lethargy to take you to wherever you need to go. Even hibernating for 4 days jusy rolling around in bed, drinking real good water / teas/ juices and going to a sauna if you have the chance... take a step back & imagine you are working with a completely new body - leave the old impressions of what was normal behind and in not such a long time you will feel the budding lightness of the new fire of energy blossom and shine through. It is a completely different dynamic to be vegan, it opens the true possibility to live effortlessly- as human beings are designed to. Now that your own dna is being realised without conflict within, delicate alignments require your awareness. Be well sister^ and know thyself.

Hello Jessika,
I have felt exactly the same symptoms as you have. Sadly I have not yet found a way to rid me of these symtoms. However I found that these symptoms are very likely related to the thyroid and its hormones.

It seems to me that I consumed way to little amounts of Iodine in the past, using no iodized salt and thus having developped hypothyroidism. The thing is that cronometer does not show the iodine in your foods. I advise you to get your thyroid hormones and antibodies checked and stop working out so long you feel that way. I hope this is helpful to you, feel free to report if you have found something, as it might help others as well.

Kind regards,
Eric

Antinutrients from not properly prepared foods will cause these symptoms. Especially canned beans since they haven't been soaked.

I rarely eat beans since I need to soak them for 24-48 hours, rinse them, boil them for hours and rinse them again since there is antinutrients remaining in the cooking water.

Peas are somewhat like beans. I only cook them in water and then rinse them by throwing out the cooking water.

Baby spinach and sesame seeds contain an antinutrient called calcium oxalate that causes gut issues. I leave the container of baby spinach leaves on the counter until the leaves have wilted and then consume them.

You'll need to figure out which foods are harming you. Elimination diet works most of the time.

I've read eating too much kale or coniferous vegetables can effect your thyroid levels negatively, causing the very symptoms you have mentioned.