More animal consumption viruses ahead

Vegan Dogs

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Wildlife trade risks another pandemic soon..read here just now but everywhere saying the same like WHO, WWF, foe etc.

Well wild life down to only 4 percent, humans 36 percent and Frankenstein farm animals a whopping 60 percent growing their food destroying habitats deforestation using 80 percent of usable agricultural land...no surprises there surely !

Time for a vegan world. The times they have changed ! We are 8 billion people up from 2 billion in just the past 50 years creating 80 billion land farmed animals and trillions of fish per year destroying natural ones with the pollution of the excrement of the unnatural not ecosystem farm ones including pets !

Bob Dylan, the times they are a changing..have changed...time for new traditions...we create them after all they only exist due to our creation of them...

I have seen the light !

Gareth Lloyd and Alice are trend setters ! I, being number 2, follow suit, Lime green to be upped by yellow the colour of the sun and gold !

My mock Tudor is going bumble bee yellow and black..just yelled over to the men doing number 1.

Mock Tudor can be changed to lime green and white from black and white !

I am going for bumble bee yellow and black !

Pulford Court is getting more like Portmeirion UK ! Mediterranean European !

We are...children of the Revolution ! French style one ! Minus the off with their heads bit of Alice in Wonder land !

Marc Bolan said so !

No you won't stop...the Children of the Revolution !