Moderator vacancy

Damo

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I'm in need of assistance, handling the back-end and managing the forum is proving to be a lot of work and is taking more of my time than I'd like to spend currently so I'm wanting a helping hand.

Requirements
  • Previous experience preferred but not crucial
  • Preferably active at least online 2-3 times a week
  • I'm based within the UK so having someone who's international would be useful but again not crucial
  • Showing compassion and understanding is extremely important as we have complete novices joining

Responsibilities
  • Dealing with reports
  • Keeping the boards free from bots and spam
  • Enforcing the rules
  • Keeping the peace

If you're interested please DM myself with a few lines as to why you think you'll be up to the task.

Thanks.

Sign me up ;)

I've got a lot of years experience modding and admin' on various forums. I'm also familiar with XenForo.

Hi Veganite,

Congratulations on your appointment as moderator. I hope you enjoy the work and don’t get too stressed out with us all. And a brand new spankingly brilliant avatar to go with your exalted position. :)

Roger.

Reactions: Veganite
Thank you very much!

It's not my first rodeo as a moderator. I've worked as admin on a couple forums as well. I don't get stressed too easily. I am, however, taking some hits in neg reputation, since becoming moderator, but I expected as much. It goes with the territory.

The truth is I am proud to be a contributing member of this community. I think we have a great place here.

I thought the blue dog lived up to the Veganite name a bit more.

Cheers!

Reactions: Second Summer
Hi Damo,

I’m new to this forum but veg for decades. Lots of moderating experience on company forum with 10k users.

I’m good at keeping the peace :) located in Au.

Happy to help

Hi there @betiPT

I don't think we're going to need another person for awhile, thanks for offering though.