Moderator appointments

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Finally, the time has come to announce the outcome of the moderator recruitment process. As you may be aware, a while back I advertised for a moderator position. Not long after, I realised I needed more than one moderator. Fortunately, there was a lot of interest and I received several applications. To provide some input and assist me in deciding, I've had some assistance from a review panel consisting of a handful of long-term community members.

I've appointed 3 super moderators whose mod powers will work all over the board. They also have a few admin powers. They are Pickle Juice, Mel and Lord Snot.

Then I've appointed 4 combined forum-specific moderators & stewards:
  • kibbleforlola for the Women's health forum
  • Envy for the Men's health forum
  • RabbitLuvr for the Animal family & friends forum and also the Home & garden forum
  • AeryFairy for the Animal activism & advocacy forum, the Philosophy, animal ethics & AR forum, and the Debate & current issues forum
They will attempt to start up good discussions, create a stimulating environment and keep their respective forums tidy.

And also, FortyTwo is admin for the Arcade. He's already tidied up the place really well and added a few more games, so this looks promising!

You may now clap your hands :)

woohoo.gif
banana2.gif
woo.gif

Well done guys! :master:

Like I said in the Arcade thread, if anyone notices anything wrong with a game in the arcade - formatting, etc. - please let me know. I've gotten used to the system and I'm having a blast trying to make everything look as neat as possible. I've got some account trouble at the place where I downloaded the last few games, but I'm trying to sort it out and when I do, I've got a few more games in mind for here that I'll be able to download.

Congrats to all of those who got in as moderators! You each seem to be governing your own area of excellence, and I bet all of you will do a fantastic job. :)

Congrats to all the new mods!!

Thank you Indian Summer for not only explaining the process, but also letting us know all their positions. You've got a good group of people there and I have no doubt they will all do a wonderful job in their new roles.

Like I said in the Arcade thread, if anyone notices anything wrong with a game in the arcade - formatting, etc. - please let me know.

I need detailed instructions on how to play all of the games...I'm only about ten light years behind the times.

o_O :pout:

I put instructions for each game in the instruction box, but they're not showing up anywhere... not sure why. Sorry!

Oh that's ok...I wasn't totally serious. I'm a just whiner/drama queen, especially when it comes to trying things and failing, lol. :D