Miyoko

KLS52

Love Is A Verb
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other

"The public news of the separation came as a surprise to Schinner, who learned of the press release as she was cooking dinner for 150 guests at a fundraiser for Rancho Compasión, a farm sanctuary she founded with her husband Michael Schinner. The Northern California-based sanctuary has a mission of giving rescued animals a second chance at life."

“I was actually removed from my position months ago back in June,” Schinner tells VegNews via phone from the sanctuary. “I am hoping that the company does well, and that it upholds the values upon which I founded the company.”

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC
I don't like her cream cheese at all so wouldn't bother with the cinnamon raisin. Plus it's too easy to sprinkle cinnamon sugar onto my tofutti cream cheese on a bagel and add raisins if I want.

Reactions: Lou
most of her stuff is too expensive for me. but I do like her cream cheese. Sometimes I buy the lox flavored one.
And I do buy her liquid mozzarella. it's all I use on my pizzas nowadays.

Reactions: KLS52
O.M.G those caramels...
Caramels like that are exactly the kind of candy I want!--at the same price as others! Please no coconut o_O
I may have to make a caramel sauce and think of something to put it on besides a spoon. I've make sauce, but why not actual caramels? :shrug:

What happened to that Vegan Mashup show?

most of her stuff is too expensive for me. but I do like her cream cheese. Sometimes I buy the lox flavored one.
And I do buy her liquid mozzarella. it's all I use on my pizzas nowadays.
Price is always an issue but I will never not buy the butter. Many places were charging almost $7 but lately I've been getting it for $5.49.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
I’m not so much concerned with the taste of the products (haven’t been able to try them in Europe yet) but more with what has happened… WTF????
A vegan pioneer invents new products, founds a business, grows the workshop to a huge company, gets investment to further grow and internationalize, and then finds out from a press release she has been excluded from the operations of the company she has founded? How is that ok?

• Agree
I liked some of her products, and really hated others. I loved her butter, and really hated her fermented cheddar and pepper jack cheese. That was completely inedible. I have a policy that I don't waste food, but that stuff went into the trashcan.

• Agree