Missouri Judge Orders Poacher To Repeatedly Watch 'Bambi' In Jail

I’m not sure what impact that will have on him. Did they bother to find out why he did it? “Punishing” people for the sake of punishing, isn’t very effective, IMO. not that watching Bambi would be considered punishment. Maybe this needs to go in the debate forum... :p

I like the year sentence, but watching Bambi once a month, o_O.
He really needs to pay

At least he's not going to be killing deer to take their heads for a year, so punishment is A.O.K. in this case, as far as I'm concerned.

I’m not sure what impact that will have on him. Did they bother to find out why he did it? “Punishing” people for the sake of punishing, isn’t very effective, IMO. not that watching Bambi would be considered punishment. Maybe this needs to go in the debate forum... :p

The lives of 400 deer ended pointlessly. The punishment is far too lenient.

I think I maybe gave the wrong impression...I do agree he deserves the prison sentence and to pay for the crime. I don’t think having to watch Bambi once a month is going to turn him around.

I think I maybe gave the wrong impression...I do agree he deserves the prison sentence and to pay for the crime. I don’t think having to watch Bambi once a month is going to turn him around.

I agree. He is in need of counselling.

Why would a normal person want to shoot 400 innocent deer ?