Meeting

Talarp

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hi!

I'm french, and I... am alone. As a vegan.
I've been vegan for almost three years no and it feels harder day by day, not being/staying vegan, but being alone.
So... I'd like to meet some people, online or offline.
I don't know what to say next..

Tala

Hi Talarp and welcome to VF!

I've been to France several times - it's not the most vegan-friendly of places, but I think it's definitely getting better! I first visited around 2004 when I had just turned vegan, and the last time was September this year. There's been a definite improvement over time.

Reactions: Lou
Hi!

I'm french, and I... am alone. As a vegan.
I've been vegan for almost three years no and it feels harder day by day, not being/staying vegan, but being alone.
So... I'd like to meet some people, online or offline.
I don't know what to say next..

Tala

Well, now you will more vegan online friends than you will know what to do with.

I also think we have some French or French-speaking members here.

IMHO, the best way to meet vegans IRL is with volunteer work. But some of the people here know more about dating apps and such. So I'll leave it to them to advise.

bonjour @Talarp and welcome to the forum

There are a lot of friendly (and chatty) people here and we love to discuss food and animals and the environment and non-vegan family and friends etc.

So feel free to ask any questions or start chats with others. We have a "what are you reading" thread and a "what are you listening to" thread as well as "here's what I had for breakfast/lunch/dinner" threads and you are welcome to contribute.

Emma JC

Hello Tala,

welcome to the forum from a fellow vegan in Germany!

Where in France (roughly) do you live?

Best regards,
Andy