meal prep help?

Elise

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I want to try out meal prepping, but whenever I look around for ideas people tend to involve lots of ingredients and it also tends to be expensive. In other words, I'm looking for simple, healthy, and cheap meal prep ideas. If anyone has suggestions that'd be great :)

hello @Elise and welcome to the forum

I suggest you put the following into google - whole food plant based meal prep - and lots of great videos and suggestions will pop up.

Emma JC

Reactions: Elise and Lou
Sarah's Vegan is a youtube channel and I think she has the best meal prep videos. Find her home page and search "meal prep".

In second place is Cheap Lazy Vegan. Again just search her videos for "meal prep".
You might even like CLV's meal prep videos better. She prioritizes easy and cheap. I guess she could have called herself Cheap Easy Vegan but that probably invokes the wrong image.

Reactions: Elise and Emma JC
I want to try out meal prepping, but whenever I look around for ideas people tend to involve lots of ingredients and it also tends to be expensive. In other words, I'm looking for simple, healthy, and cheap meal prep ideas. If anyone has suggestions that'd be great :)
Hey Elise

Would love for you to try my recipes.

All super simple and delicious, including (all vegan): bolognese (“meat” sauce pasta), lentil and chickpea burgers, bean meatballs, tofu stir fry, scrambled tofu, crispy baked tofu, and a bunch of baked sweets like cookies, blondies and brownies
🙂

I post new stuff regularly too! So check back in and subscribe to email list (promise I won’t spam lol)
Let me know your feedback. Hope you try something!
🙂
enjoy
😃

https://www.luluscookbook.com/