Product Married to vegan food crop top! haha

dlopezdemedrano

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello there guys!

My name is Daniel, I was born in Venezuela, raised in Miami and live in Orlando now! I have been vegan since 2012, I was about 16 at the time. I went vegan for the animals after I saw videos of what was done to them. I had a beagle at the time called Snoopy and it simply didn't make any sense to me at all to continue consuming an animal, especially when I saw how caring animals really were through him. If I wasn't capable of slaughtering an animal, how could I possibly pay someone else to do it?

I also wanted to share with the vegan community that I released my clothing line last month and I focused it all on veganism, worked really hard making the website and as well creating all the designs! :)

If you might be interested promoting veganism you can go to "kiostore".... and the instagram for that clothing line is "instagram /kiostoreofficial"

I focus on daily positivity posts, vegan memes and informative posts on my personal instagram which you can find at "instagram /dlopezdemedrano"

full

Welcome to the forum.

If I don't mind saying so, if that's you in the photo, you're absolutely gorgeous!