Man makes spreadsheet detailing all the times his wife said no to sex

Thoughts?

Yah.

My thought is that I don't know enough about the relationship dynamic between these two to criticise either one or t'other.

Woman is obviously a business/career woman though. The 10 day business trip kinda gives that one away.

S'also clear that there is a libido/sex drive/desire for 'intimacy' with the other gap between the two.

It's unlikely that the spreadsheet was hubbies first attempt to communicate with wifey that they have a problem in their relationship.

I agree with the wife. The husband was bitter and immature. And the wife has every right to refuse sex for any reason. She's not a slave. If she doesn't want sex, she's not obligated to have sex.

Is a husband (wife in reverse circumstances) still obligated not to bump uglies with other people though?

I agree with CG regarding not knowing enough about the relationship to pass useful judgement.

Making the spreadsheet could be a sign of immaturity, but could also be a humorous, tongue-in-cheek way of expressing himself about his hurt feelings and neglected needs. Posting the spreadsheet on Reddit could be a sign of immaturity as well, but could also be a playful way of "getting back" at the husband.

Poor guy, though!

He made the spreadsheet, but she posted it on ****ing Reddit. They both seem to have some things to work on and work out.

They do have lots to work out and if they had both invested as much time and thought into discussing this in private as they have devising ways to humiliate each other .. They might have stood a chance in hell of making it work .

Instead of which by " going public" their relationship is under scrutiny from every Tom Dick or Harry who wishes to express an opinion without having any idea at all what goes on in their bedroom.

I think the spreadsheet is hilarious. It's not cool that he's ignoring her phone calls, though. I think it's weird that she would choose to make this public. Do you really want the whole world to know that you say no to sex all the time because you "feel gross" ? I would rather keep that private, regardless of how much of a dick the guy might be.

I thought it was kind of funny that he took the time to put it all in a spreadsheet, but I guess he had a lot of free time on his hands. :p I think she posted it because maybe she was trying to shame him?

But, I agree, you can't really judge their relationship on this one post. I think they should have discussed this in private or with a counselor though, instead of making it public.

They do have lots to work out and if they had both invested as much time and thought into discussing this in private as they have devising ways to humiliate each other .. They might have stood a chance in hell of making it work .

Instead of which by " going public" their relationship is under scrutiny from every Tom Dick or Harry who wishes to express an opinion without having any idea at all what goes on in their bedroom.

I've been keeping a spreadsheet on every time you've said "yes" to me. :dance:

I've also been keeping a spreadsheet on all the resultant injuries that I've sustained.

I thought it was kind of funny that he took the time to put it all in a spreadsheet, but I guess he had a lot of free time on his hands. :p

:clap::clap:

Could he not have taken up a hobby? Indoor gliding lessons? Bidet lane swimming? Seated Karate?

They had sex 3 times in 1.5 months if I'm reading that correctly. The relationship can't be all that bad.