Logging in problems

Blissful

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello wonderful moderators - since the forum change , l am having some difficulty logging in .. It keeps jumping as l'm trying to log in , then it will suddenly show that l am not logged in when l know l have been .... and it will also sometimes keep me logged in even though l have unticked that box and logged out ... I'm only fairly new in here , but have only noticed this since the update ..

Thank you all for your time and good work ..

Wishing you health and love and joy , from Blissful xo

Hi Blissful, just cleared a tonne of website cache from behind the scenes could you see if you're still having logging in issues?

Try clearing all website data on your browser?

Let me know! :)

Hi Damo - hahahaha - it just happened again , right now .. I logged in to view and reply to you , but when l clicked on the forums menu to this thread, suddenly l wasn't logged in any more .. So l had to go back and log in again .. It seems to have stuck this time ..
, too
It's ok - maybe it will sort itself out with time .. I did as you suggested re the website data on my browser , too ..

Thank you for trying , anyway ...

Hi Damo - hahahaha - it just happened again , right now .. I logged in to view and reply to you , but when l clicked on the forums menu to this thread, suddenly l wasn't logged in any more .. So l had to go back and log in again .. It seems to have stuck this time ..
, too
It's ok - maybe it will sort itself out with time .. I did as you suggested re the website data on my browser , too ..

Thank you for trying , anyway ...
Are you clicking on the clink in your email notification to reply to comments? I often avoid doing that by opening a browser and navigating to the site. That way I will stay logged in. If you are using a mobile device, it helps to create a shortcut on one of your home pages so you can get to the site directly. If you need help doing that, LMK :)

And it just happened again , right now - it seems to happen as l'm moving between threads - one minute l'm logged in , the next l'm not ..
Thanks TofuRobot - l am only coming straight into the forum to view or comment from my browser , like you .. I have a laptop computer , l don't do internet on my mobile phone ..( l'm a bit old fashioned when it comes to technology )

I have this Vegan Forum on my favourites toolbar , so l just click on that from my Google page , then into the forum that way ..
So , if l am navigating my way around the forum , from thread to thread , l often get logged out two or three times in one visit .. So l keep having to log back in ..
A bit of a mystery ... maybe the new-look site doesn't like Aussies ? Hahaha

Thanks for trying to help ..!

And it just happened again , right now - it seems to happen as l'm moving between threads - one minute l'm logged in , the next l'm not ..
Thanks TofuRobot - l am only coming straight into the forum to view or comment from my browser , like you .. I have a laptop computer , l don't do internet on my mobile phone ..( l'm a bit old fashioned when it comes to technology )

I have this Vegan Forum on my favourites toolbar , so l just click on that from my Google page , then into the forum that way ..
So , if l am navigating my way around the forum , from thread to thread , l often get logged out two or three times in one visit .. So l keep having to log back in ..
A bit of a mystery ... maybe the new-look site doesn't like Aussies ? Hahaha

Thanks for trying to help ..!
I wonder if you were to log out (on purpose), go straight to the site (by typing in the address), log in, checking the "stay logged in" checkbox, then re-create your bookmark? I am frequently on my PC/laptop and this never happens to me - not sure what's going on in your case .. ?

Thanks again - l will give that a try ..

Maybe l'm attracting technology gremlins because l only came reluctantly to it .. ?

Have a wonderful day - or night ( l think you're about 12 hours behind our time )

Reactions: TofuRobot