List of moderators?

Muggle

Forum Legend
Reaction score
So there are now mods (YAY!) but could there possibly be a list of who they are so we know who to contact if we need to? :D

Yes, I'll post one later. I still haven't filled all the positions, but working on it.

So far we've got 3 super moderators, one forum-specific moderator, and an arcade admin. See if you can spot them or guess who it is ;)

Oh, this could be fun... spot the moderator!

So far I've seen AeryFairy, Mel and Lord Snot over there in the Admin box.

Congratulations to all!

Oh, this could be fun... spot the moderator!

So far I've seen AeryFairy, Mel and Lord Snot over there in the Admin box.

Congratulations to all!

Shh, i'm currently a super sneaky ninja mod. I'm in disguise, my colours and title have remained the same in order to blend in. It's like a secret identity.

Reactions: Freesia
Mel is the arcade mod? *scratches head*

Having reviewed the moderator vacancy thread, I'm assuming FortyTwo is in charge of the arcade. So what is Aery in charge of? *scratches head again*

Mel is the arcade mod? *scratches head*

Having reviewed the moderator vacancy thread, I'm assuming FortyTwo is in charge of the arcade. So what is Aery in charge of? *scratches head again*

No. It's just that I plan on becoming very good at Bejeweled. (But really, you have nothing to worry about...lol)

So far we've got 3 super moderators, one forum-specific moderator, and an arcade admin. See if you can spot them or guess who it is ;)
AeryFairy moderates the Games forum. FortyTwo is the Arcade admin. Lord Snot, Mel and Pickle Juice are the super moderators.