List of Cool Vegan Wallets

modovegan

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
As you may have experienced, it's not always easy to simply type in "vegan wallet" or "vegan" anything on Amazon and get a list of purely vegan products that match your search term. However, here's a list of wallets for men that are definitely vegan.

• Love
Reactions: San Cleland and Lou
I think you can buy canvas or polyester wallets on Amazon, and at many stores. Very inexpensive.

This is a men's wallet, but it's the only wallet I've used for probably 4 years now. It's my favorite one I've ever had and probably the only one I'll ever use. It's light as a feather, floats, and ridiculous durable. I actually have 2 of them, a red one and a white one. I used to buy wallets all the time, but the one I've had the longest hardly looks worn at all, I just bought the 2nd one b/c I wanted a different color. It's a Flow Fold - very minimalist. Made of sailcloth and some kind of textile binding:

Edit: Just noticed the Flow Fold made the list! It really is SO awesome <3

Check out our wallets. These are vegan leather wallets made from sustainably gathered Teak leaves, coffee beans, and garlic! Available at PlantHide.com.