Lifespan-Fresh Fruit & Vegetables

зависит от фруктов или овощей, все хранится по-разному, я предпочитаю заморозить
Знаете, Линда, возможно я могу Вас расстроить, но здесь никто не понимает кириллицу, кроме меня.:D Возможно, Вам стоит писать на здешнем, так сказать, наречии.;)

Since my layoff, I've been watching my pennies and have found that if I buy one or two kinds of fresh veggies a week (plus some greens for salad), I will manage to eat it all without wasting it. Greens like spinach, kale, Swiss chard, etc., are easy for me because I'll just cook them all down with olive oil and garlic and plop them on pasta, so I rarely waste those. :D But sometimes I forget about a cucumber or green beans or something if I buy too much.

Reactions: Val
I went shopping yesterday and bought quite a bit of fresh vegetables. Today I had to check the fridge to make sure that there isn't any food hanging out in the back. I put it all on the counter and will spend the day eating it.

The constantly buying new stuff, and then throwing out the old, is really expensive.