"Lettered" T-Shirt Forum

Joe

Forum Legend
Reaction score
This is probably really silly, but I've come across a site

with what I am calling (for lack of a better word/phrase/expression) "lettered" T-shirts, i.e., T-shirts with some sort of written message on them (hopefully comical).
I guess T-shirts with a fully graphical message will do, too.

So I am going to start posting them. The first one reminded me of MadamSarcastra.

nss-zoom.jpg

Last edited:
Heeheeheehee.... Joe, that made my day. :D I needed a good laugh after taking a lousy driver's license photo at the Secretary of State less than an hour ago. LOL

Ok, so here's one of my favorite T-shirts (in my collection of many).... I also have the ball-cap, which I wear practically every day, only swapping with my Bourbon Street cap.... they're from the International Spy Museum in D.C. :cool:

deny-everything-cap-tee-set-5.jpg

Reactions: ledboots and Amy SF
Heeheeheehee.... Joe, that made my day. :D I needed a good laugh after taking a lousy driver's license photo at the Secretary of State less than an hour ago. LOL

Ok, so here's one of my favorite T-shirts (in my collection of many).... I also have the ball-cap, which I wear practically every day, only swapping with my Bourbon Street cap.... they're from the International Spy Museum in D.C. :cool:

deny-everything-cap-tee-set-5.jpg

Both funny AND clever. :)

I am partial to rum. You would not believe how often I have had the following conversation:

Other: So, what do you like to drink?
Me: Rum.
Other: Huh? What?
Me: What the pirates drink. Rum. You know, like, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

pirate-joe-CG3428.jpg

The good news: I got the mower started for the first time this season. I cut part of the lawn.
Bad news: There are too many branches that have fallen down, people have thrown trash on the lawn, etc. I am going to have to pick this stuff up and then finish cutting the lawn.

Overall, pretty good progress, though.

kicked-grass-CA8761_a.jpg

MadamSarcastra is rumored to be having a Star Wars movie viewing festival, culminating with viewing The Force Awakens on the fourth day of May. Here's a T-shirt for her to wear:

maythe4thblack2_fullpic.jpg

Wearing my shirt with the Oscar Wilde quote (no pic)....

LOOKING GOOD AND
DRESSING WELL ARE
ESSENTIAL.
A PURPOSE IN LIFE
IS NOT.

And no, the irony does not escape me that they chose to put this design on something so elegant as, say.... a T-SHIRT. o_O