Let's talk VP choices

I've thought from early on that he would be a likely choice for Hillary. Now, with Trump as the GOP candidate, a Hispanic running mate isn't as important (although it would be nice to see that barrier broken).

I think picking Elizabeth Warren would make for a really interesting race too.

I've thought from early on that he would be a likely choice for Hillary. Now, with Trump as the GOP candidate, a Hispanic running mate isn't as important (although it would be nice to see that barrier broken).

I think picking Elizabeth Warren would make for a really interesting race too.

No, I think having a Latino (or black) RM would be very important for Clinton. She still has to overcome the perception that she's all about herself and not interested in the issues concerning minorities of color.

Also, Elizabeth Warren has repeatedly said she's not interested in the White House, and I think she should stay in the Senate, where she's very much needed.

No, I think having a Latino (or black) RM would be very important for Clinton. She still has to overcome the perception that she's all about herself and not interested in the issues concerning minorities of color.

Also, Elizabeth Warren has repeatedly said she's not interested in the White House, and I think she should stay in the Senate, where she's very much needed.
I've heard her say she has no interest as well, but maybe after Hillary's 8 years are up, she'll be ready to run. :D

I think that Clinton will make a good selection politically, and she is very knowledgeable about the talent out there, so her choice will be someone she knows and trusts.

I do hope we get to the point someday when gender, ethnicity, color, religion, etc don't need to play a part in the selection process.