Latest irreversible consequences-Climate change

A very interesting and sad documentary about Siberia (the body of Russia, IMO), that we are about to lose forever.
"Siberia. The melting permafrost. ARTE documentary".
The movie was released by a French company, but has English subtitles.

"The climate exodus. Fleeing climate change". (DW Documentary, May.1st, 2019).
This documentary looks at the so-called hotspots of climate change in the Sahel zone, Indonesia and the Russian Tundra.:sigh:

"Kiribati. A drowning paradise in the South Pacific".

I had no idea of this place about 10 yrs ago, when Sumerian gods told me that a gigantic storm had formed in Kiribati area and that it was going to ruin Myanmar and kill a lot of people. They told me about it beforehand, two weeks before it actually happened, because they decided i could do something, like, warn people and governments in order to save Myanmar.🤦‍♀️ But Unghshu is not an oracle, and i told only a few people about it. Sumerian gods showed me a 3D map and the future movement and course of the deadly cyclone. If i worked for the government, i could have prevented a lot of deaths. It happened just like they had described. Real damage and death toll in Myanmar were hidden and perverted, but they say, they were horrendous. Sometimes i prefer not to be told about natural disasters beforehand.
Now Kiribati is sinking because of climate change.

"Chavo?" is a funny (distorted) way to say "Chego?" ("What?", "What do you mean?" or "I don't get it"), though it should be said "Shto" a.k.a. "Chto", except the Genitive case, where "Chego" is correct. When we want to sound funny, we make a funny confused face and utter "Chavo?"
We also have the word "Chivo", which is derived from "Chego" either, but it's used in situation when you are outraged by impudent behaviour of others, who inflicted a very unfair situation on you by letting you down. "Chivo" may also be used to literally frighten your opponent.😁
Another cool word "Cho?" deserves a particular talk about it, but it's another (long) story. "Cho?" literally means "Shto", but derives from "Chego". "Cho" usually means contempt, scorn, disdain, or profound disrespect. Sometimes it means that one is utterly indifferent to everything around.
The word "Chto" and "Chego" have some other slang or semi-slang forms.
...But the real masterpiece is a relatively modern hilarious sentence-idiom: "A ya cho? A ya nicho. Drugiye von cho - ee nicho, a ya chut' cho, ee srazy von cho!" I think the one who created it, should be given a medal, though it's constructed out of everyday phrases,- they are just brought together. It basically means: "Why is it supposed to be my fault? I didn't do anything. The others do weird sh*t and they get away with it. But hardly i have done something innocent, and everybody puts the blame on me!"

Thanks for the videos on the climate exodus, kiribati and the Solomon.

Speaking of depressing, climate change is to some extent a story about how rich white people are greatly damaging the lives of poor black people rather than make small lifestyle changes. Very depressing truth, but we are not going to solve this issue if we can´t speak the truth.

Tropical countries are feeling the effects much more strongly already. If the effects of climate change, as perceived in India, Africa, and pacific islands were already being felt similarly in the US and Europe we would probably be doing a better job of fixing it.

• Friendly
Reactions: Val
I was lucky to do military service in Austria instead of Russia. I said I dont want to do civil service but also I dont want to shoot people. Alpine Marine! Austria is a landlocked country but I have an ANCHOR on my military badge, no joke! We care for water disaster prevention..... I am a volunteer in this unit for almost 19 years. PiKp/Leibnitz....

Just ask the people who have been pumping water out of cellars or digging mud out of living rooms for the last centuries.... filling up sandbags, prepare em for transport, throw em gracefuly into the river...

It was just a couple of days ago... many parts of Styria have been flooded... they even turned on the sirens at 22:00 (10pm)! Not a nice feeling to be ripped out of oyur evening routine due to piercing noise that means danger. I can defintely say and have the numbers to back it up that water based disasters are increasing from year to year...

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Val
It's interesting that this video plot was released 8 months ago.
"How climate change can increase the spread of diseases".