Karl Fazer vegan chocolate bars

Brian W

Conscientious Christian
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
After trying many vegan "milk" chocolate bars and being disappointed in both flavour and cost, I was really pleased to find that Karl Fazer have made two, both at a reasonable price, and they are both delicious and silky smooth. One is oat and the other is hazelnut.

Karl_Fazer_Oat_Choco_62g_401787_1200_x1000.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: silva
Palm oil free!!!
I once had a vegan milk chocolate at a local fair--both plain and one that was caramel filled. I so regretted losing her contact info. I've always preferred dark, but it was really good,esp the caramel
So glad to see you back, "Removed" :wave:

Palm oil free!!!
I once had a vegan milk chocolate at a local fair--both plain and one that was caramel filled. I so regretted losing her contact info. I've always preferred dark, but it was really good,esp the caramel
So glad to see you back, "Removed" :wave:
I won't be "removed" for long hopefully. I'll be Brian W. Just awaiting the mod's decision.

• Friendly
Reactions: silva
I won't be "removed" for long hopefully. I'll be Brian W. Just awaiting the mod's decision.
Oh, hi. I thought "removed" was just some sort of tongue in check- funny- parody kind of name. So I don't need to know - but if you don't mind telling me - what was the deal?

Back on topic.

I saw a news article on chocolate bars this morning, and I wanted to post it and discuss it.
Since I'm a good citizen, I wanted to find a "chocolate bar thread."
There doesn't seem to be one so I'm going to make one now.
If there is one - we can maybe link up some of these other chocolate bars threads into a big one.

I'll put a link to it here later on.

Reactions: Brian W
Oh, hi. I thought "removed" was just some sort of tongue in check- funny- parody kind of name. So I don't need to know - but if you don't mind telling me - what was the deal?
When I left VF I changed my name to "Removed" and changed my email address to something I thought I wouldn't remember because I didn't intend to return. Thankfully I did remember the email address and was able to get back into my account.