Jet2 - Adds Vegan Meal on EU Flights

I wonder how many airlines already have a vegan option (that you don't have to request).

I wonder how many airlines already have a vegan option (that you don't have to request).

Very few, I would imagine. Short haul flights often serve snacks, sandwiches, soups and those pasta pots. Many of them may be vegetarian. That is the reason why I always take my own food even on long haul flights.

Very few, I would imagine. Short haul flights often serve snacks, sandwiches, soups and those pasta pots. Many of them may be vegetarian. That is the reason why I always take my own food even on long haul flights.
Yep, same here. Even the snacks on shorter flights are often not suitable for me.

Yep, same here. Even the snacks on shorter flights are often not suitable for me.

I just find that airline food and beverages are ridiculously expensive. I usually fly with EasyJet from her to the UK. As the flight is 1 h 20 minutes, I bring along my own food. They always serve you water so one doesn't really need anything more.

The only prohibited item is alcohol. Anyway, who would know that it's gin in that water bottle ?;)